OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

crikey - assets sales tomorrow, offer price up, page-38

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Mikesa,you say: "The only person OH is doing a favor for is himself. Just because there are no other bidders does not mean it is not underpriced.":
    Oh yes it does - these assets are sold on the open market and if there are no other bidders, it brings the price down. (What a surprise!) I supsect there were other bidders though, so OH obviously was the top one. End of story.

Then you say "If it was priced at $700-800 mil before, what has changed with the mine to decrease its value by such a huge amount.":
    If you need to have that explained to you, you have been reading the newspapers mate. There's this thing called the "Global Economic Crisis" - the worst since the Great Depression - and the banks are not lending, etc. Yep, that'll do it. Asset prices down. (By the way, would you like to give me Feb 2007 prices for any of my shares now?)

Lastly; I knew it would happen. When OH buys Martabe, we will be inundated by all the hand wringers alleging "conspiracy". I note that you hold no shares Mikesa? Why do you care who the assets are sold to and for how much? This is a matter for shareholdrs and if the process is right, I'll take every cent we can get under the circumstances.

Get ready for an onslaught of comment from "outraged" NON-shareholders and media lightwieghts looking to defend the fabric of society when these deals are announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.