GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

crikey?, page-5

1. 324 Posts.
    Finally there are at least two posters on here who know the history of where the debate over forests in Tassie has come from .. Wersley Vale Pulp Mill or more so the Failure of said development was the Catalyst for the whole industry being restructured in Tasmania, Gunns has received much bad press for keeping their word and actually being the only Proactive Big player in Tassie's forests to put their/ shareholders money where their mouth is and remove and restructure away from native forests and to down stream process AS AGREED BY CHRISTINE MILNE AND BOB BROWN in Industry/ Greens/ Government round table talks many years ago. Gunns has never tried to do the Bag out the Greens for not honouring their end of the deal, they have diligently continued on doing what is in the best interests of Tasmania and its shareholders . Gunns has always laid all their cards on the table .. Un like the Green radicals who when not happy with the agreements they agree to , splinter into another group(cell) and continue to terrorise the local timber workers and their families and employers while they go about their legitimate business..I for one think it is high time the Govt inTas and the Federal Police begin charging these goons for entering wharves and infrastructure that has been Caged in and made a Federal offence to enter these sites .. If i were to jump the fence atr Bell Bay or any other Australian Port i would be charged , WHY NOT THE GREEN TERRORISTS INTASMANIA ??? Give it your best Woody : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.