AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

crimsoncarp, treasurehunter and gizard, page-2

1. 1,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    Hi mate,

Im still here but i have reduced my holding following the delays (had Mongolian coal plays to chase) but expect to be topping up closer to what now appears to be the final drill date.

As to the quarterly the Toondulya geophys modelling appears to be showing desired structures in 2 respects.

1. The high density shells which appear to be emanating from a granitic body at depth and correspond with a magnetic low. This is a good sign as the hydrothermal activity which produces gold deposits in these settings tends to destroy magnetite (hence the mag low meaning that the density diference is most likely not due to the presence of magnetite but possibly sulfides, arsenopyrite and pyrite which could carry gold).

2. Brittle deformation within the nearby Hiltaba suite pluton appears to have created structural conjugates to skarn forming fluid which may have carried gold.

Although they are encouraging models i would like to see a drill hole put trough the targets before im sold.

Im on board on account of the companies IOCG potential and cant wait until Xtrata start drilling but this could turn out to be a nice gold play.

Theres my take on things anyway. I started writing a bit more of a comprehensive reply but then realised it sounded a lot like the Quarterly.

Good luck ..... the wait continues

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.