AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Hay lads...I emailed Hugh today aswell, havent got a reply yet....

1. 326 Posts.
    Hay lads...

I emailed Hugh today aswell, havent got a reply yet.

But agree, I told him in the email the delays have been costly to the SP...

But, im sure Hugh isn't concerned as he holds 7 mill heads!

Agree with the other comment, this could go 20c in a day with any good copper grades by xstrata. It is a potential rocket ship. Im sure Xstrata wouldn't of wasted time paying out on the tenement if they didnt expect to find what they are looking for.

They are also JV'ing on the surrounding tenements, so they are piling in over $30 mill in that area, no small bicuits if it wasn't worth while. That region is largely under explored and just look at Prominant Hill and Olympic just kms away. Plus previous IHAD holes ;)

Look I got in at 10c thinking thats the low, no free funds otherwise I would be topping up. Have the dosh tied up in other shares.

The 3D data looks VERY promising and previous drill holes barely touch the surface. AXT I always knew was one you really had to hang onto. I know its on a lot of watch lists and soon as drilling commences traders/investors will free up the cash and jump in.

Delays delays but what hasn't been delayed in most parts of Oz?

Patience and balls of steal needed on AXT... we will get our day in the sun ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.