QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

criterion (australian) and insider(the age), page-55

1. 46 Posts.
    I have to agree with the scepticism of this stock, unfortunately.

I've been watching and doing a little trading on this for the past 6 years (Luckily it's fairly predictable) It's all too easy for people (Not me :p) to jump on iso hunt, pirate bay & whatever else to download whatever they want, for FREE!

As for the comments on not knowing what you are getting from doing this, or having the download cut out 3/4 of the way in. These free sites list seeders, reviews and all sorts of things to check before you start your download. As for HD space & using up downloads. That's gotta be novice pov, or bias traders. 2gig external HD's/media players cost very little these days and allow people to store what they have downloaded for as long as they like. Streaming = renting. Why would you want to rent something when you can own it?… For practically nothing!? Most isp's offer unlimited adsl 2+ for stuff all. Very basic and common knowledge, but it’s fact. Obviously illegal FREE downloading is just that, I don't condone it. It's unfortunate for the people who put the time & money into making films & music. But at the end of the day, Bieber is still buying Ferraris and Mr Sheen is probably still dating all of those lovely woman who he donates 1,000's of dollars per night to.

6, 5, even 4 years ago this was an okay deal at best. Because downloading whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted, for FREE, was not as readily available. But now............ The subscription thing is also a killer. Thanks to mobs like danos direct, etc. Most don't like to enter "agreements" if it can be avoided. We always hear stories of people being burnt by providers. Current reviews on QFX reflect this. A quick Google search 'quickflix review' shows a 2.6/5 rating at the very top of the search.

LT I may load up sub 4c. Maybe I'll miss the boat and it will jump back up again. But, I'd rather miss out than get stuck in consolidation for months, potentially years? That's only my opinion based on previous experience. Short term it’s a great little stock if you know where to get in, and more impotently out.

Most of what I have said has already been covered, but that section turned into more of a sandpit war. So, I only really skimmed over it. Simply stating that you disagree is enough. Ya shouldn’t trade stock if you battle to control your emotions.

I'm not here to spark argument with frustrated traders who are stuck in at ridiculous buy prices and are trying to ramp up the stock (feel free to accuse me of trying to down ramp if it makes you feel better. That seems to be fairly standard on this forum) It's only fact that even with the current "growth" over the past decade; this stock never really gets any better. The market is a giant spinning wheel and qfx is just a small marble that rolls around inside the bottom of it. And unless they find something that actually works on a larger scale, and stop burning so much cash!, it's only gonna' get smaller in comparison. Yes, they are growing. But so is everything else around them, in biblical proportion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.