UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

To my thinking, i read into this that the journalist involved...

1. 4,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    To my thinking, i read into this that the journalist involved couldn't get his head around the current state of affairs so put it in the too hard basket and recommended a sell. Those risk adverse types may find it all too hard but in my opinion and why I got in a few months ago, was one reason and one reason only and that was Amgen. When i did my initial research I could find that the only significant reason to invest was this deal and I needed to calculate the chances of Unilife pulling it off and also take into consideration what I thought the share price outcome would be. My impression was it was a better than even money chance that the deal would go through and that the shareprice would at least double from my buy in price and possibly triple, so with those odds understood i decided to make a small wager. My next decision will be to decide to exit at some point after the deal with a nice profit or based on the deal being exceptional hold long term . We will see what eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.