MXR 0.00% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

criterion rates maximus an avoid...the austral, page-12

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Solar - maybe you should clearly illustrate what exactly MXR did to you previously that would help me (and many other posters) differentiate you from simply a down ramper negatively commenting on a stock with no founding?

Were you a holder prior to the previous issue of additional shares to see your stock then plumment to the low teens?

I'm far from married to this stock, I bought in at low, low teens so I'm still quite green mate. However, I'm also aware of the "Pump and Dump" dynamic that some negative posters have been stating of MXR - the latest Selheim announcement to me seemed to still linger of it (i.e. a JORC of 16k onces, yet continued statements that annual revune would be of 15k ounces annually...so the mine runs for what? A year and a month??).

I'm quite scheptical of the blokes running the ship - they DO know when to make an announcement, they DO have options due to expire in June, the DO have a lot of money involved if the SP is below 20 cents - so granted I understand why all this occured.

My faith is more so placed on the fact that they are sitting on a VERY large finding of resources - even if they only find the minimum of their initial estimate, that's STILL 1.3 BILLION tonnes!!

I believe the shear amount of resource alone is what will drive this SP, granted it's going to take a few more months, a few more announcements, but ultimately MXR will be worth a bit more than it is today.

I'm a holder from a low entry point, so my negatives are extremely minimal, my postives greatly outway these - hence I hold.

If you want to help - as you say - INFORM people with numbers, figures and facts and you'll earn more respect from people who simply think you're out to stir some trouble for the sake of stiring.

Good luck all holders and traders - it'll be another tough day I'm sure of it.

Again - do your own research, I'm just an internet village idiot. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 60634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.