PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

critical discussion

1. 46 Posts.
    Hi Guys,
    I'm the last person who won't currently buy Proto Shares!
    Of course I believe that Proto can reach a SP of 30c and more.

But the Question is: How?
    The "Company Update as Pilot Plant Commences" is a great argue to buy the Proto Share.
    I have read this report so many times and this report is really awesome! And that is a big point for me that the shares of Proto can reach a price of 30c and more!

But lets take a look of the other side:
    I have analyzed the SP of Proto:
    Proto had reached a SP of 0,85c on 6th Nov 2007. After dillution, financial crisis, nickel price goes down and so on. They have currently a SP of 0,071c!
    In my opinion is the biggest Problem the DILLUTION.

Another point is, Milestone:
    They have prognosticated a SP of 26c! Hey guys we haven't reached the SP of 26c and Milestone is currently working on an update. I think, that Proto do everthing to get a higher SP. the Question is why so fast? (Guys, take a look to the historical development of the SP of Proto) I strongly believe that we relive the same game!

Everbody nows it:)
    The little shareholders invest their money and the big guys get the money. The Question is for me, when is the right time to sell the Proto Shares?

Currenty I believe the SP goes up, the main reason is the newest report. But, when is the right time to sell my/your/his shares! I believe the next dillution will come. And that is a very big problem for us little shareholders. I hate the f... Dillution...

But definitly that isn't the time to sell.

That is a critical input from my sight, we must see both sides!

I'm waiting for your input!
    GLTA (Currently stron buy:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.