EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Yes Szzl has been on the rise when most Spacs drop of...

1. 1,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Yes Szzl has been on the rise when most Spacs drop of substantially closer towards listing.

All the stars are starting to align in what has been a challenging 12 months for the markets and global economies.

Tony is a skilful deal maker and it has been remarkable he has been able to overcome all the obstacles. He has never given up and is a testament to his resolve.

Aussie funds wouldn't invest in a European asset under a ski field...what did he do ? create a partnership with a SPAC to find a better vehicle for both future funding and unlock shareholder value.

BMW deal would never happen for a mine that had such local opposition and was a fantasy.....Well he got us a binding deal during really tough conditions.

DFS would never happen......well this also
    got ticked off and shows solid financial potential as a decision to build and mine looms closer.

Cost of hydroxide plant in Austria large capital investment...what did he do ? struck a potential deal the Saudi's that at a minimum should be enough to raise the eyebrows of the Austrians to provide some
    financial incentives or at best provide both capital funding and cost effective opex in Saudi.

Tony, the board and all the loyal shareholders are closer to realising the dream that many rubbished and thought want possible.

I am only a few years younger than Tony and I can see this project is more about leaving a legacy and the satisfaction it will bring to silence all the doubters.

Money comes and goes but you don't take it with you in the end.

Life achievements both business and personal however are lasting memories.

What's next.....more surprises prior to end of FY.

REMARKABLE FOR A SMALL AUSSIE HOPEFUL WITH A MARKET CAP UNDER $100MIL USD
    Last edited by Tymmsy: 16/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.