EUR 2.44% 4.0¢ european lithium limited

Critical Metals Corp: Wolfsberg Project, page-65

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210

In addition to what has been mentioned above, a few other things that were news to me in this webinar:

1. Interesting to hear TS putting a value on the work already done on the mine of $100m
    2. BMW contract has a 10% discount to spot rate of previous month
    3. “Battery factory” is going to be built in Hungary, will take the hydroxide. It will go to factory, then to BMW.
    4. Tax rates so 13% cheaper in SA. “going to provide a $400M to build the hydroxide plant, and that will be at a rate of 2 and a half percent interest”
    5. Speaking of area around Wolfsberg, “it's a massive pulp and paper mill at the valley floor, which, logging trucks go up and down the roads all the time” - we suspected as such a few months back - but the local refused to confirm….
    6. Sequence of events from the horses mouth!
      1. Sec. Approval,
      2. the sizzle shareholder meeting to approve the transaction listing on the Nasdaq
      3. the financing.
    7. 1 of 4 (Lithium companies) to be on the Nasdaq.
    8. Labour costs being so much lower in Austria…. “we pay our geologists in in Austria 60,000 a year. and in Australia there's 250,000 a year. So that's a massive difference in in price. Just go down to the lowest level. So we, our receptionist in Austria, on 1,500 a month”
    9. Potential Funders: The Nordic Fund from Norway. They were the first ones to come to us once the Dfs was done. We've also got BNP. Soc Gen, Deutsche Bank
    10. After SA deal announced “we had a phone call from the Qatari Government…
    11. By products have “already arranged off-take agreements”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $55.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $39.19K 982.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93980 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 205000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.