RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

Critical Metals Shares distribution, page-4

1. JPS
    927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yeah. After the meeting the gentleman next to me said I really drilled them. I asked around 5 questions.

I can say these directors, or at least D. Hicks, come across extremely well and not greedy. Of minor interest he was the captain representing Aust in some hockey team; plus was genuinely welcoming. I did think to myself I can see why he was the captain the hockey team.

They had not received any remuneration for around 2 years, one person Ian Gregory accountant/ secretary had not received any remuneration for 10 years. The resolutions were all passed. Before the first one was put the the vote I confirmed the issue price of shares in lieu of past fee were based on the 40 day weighted share price from after this meeting ie today being the first of those 40 days. The options are a bonus and one per share issue. The trigger price of the options is 50% increase on the 40 day weighted price as above. eg if the weighted price was 1.5 cents over those 40 days, then the option trigger price would be 2.25 cents.

Every project looks good - 3 at Forestania WA and 2 main ones in Sweden.
    There was a third (iron project) in Sweden but that has problems with ingenious people and transmigrating deer / elks. Long term dispute with Avalon seems to be coming an end.

Drill results from Forestania likely to come out next week or the following. No indication of how they are looking.

I purchased today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.