ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Critical Minerals: Is it blessing or curse?

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Part of my investment is with GGG and LYC last 7 years.

I believe in #GGG and rare earth metals that one day it will play a major role in global politics. Some countries will change their policy following Global politics in this mineral. Our Global is too much dependent one particular country for the supply of rear earth. Of course, this country will use this power in favour in negotiations.

#LYC always use them as a producer of outside China in every single announcement and media reports. This is a great position to be in. When GGG involves with Shenghe, our company lost this opportunity to level ourselves “Outside China”. I think GGG knows this fact very well, may be risk/reward factor was in favour to involve with Shenghe.

Last week Federal Government banned Chinese rear earth giant investing in #NTU. Yibin withdraw their application to invest in #AVZ following advice that its application would be rejected by the Federal Government.

Now it is time to see how it affects #GGG. Concepts of Critical Minerals, Is it Blessing or Curse to GGG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.924K 228.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97929 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 282542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.