AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Critical Minerals Report ( Austrade )., page-31

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Accumulation would make the price rise as more shares would be getting held off the table over time. What we are seeing is day traders making a point here.

At $50 million with 10,000+ retail holders we are talking $5,000 average holdings. Those that haven’t sold just see this as a punt now & are willing to lose it all.

AUZ sure does seem smart- too smart for its own good.
    Too smart for the market. Too smart for its ‘loyal retail shareholder base’ who sees that loyalty smirked at instead of rewarded.

The ARAMCO float is a horrible example to use in comparison to any normal market occurrence- it’s an overpriced state owned asset with a whole bunch of holes in its books which has needed many of its investors to be pressured in to buying in to.

The EV revolution is here but that won’t matter if a company is not seen to be able to get itself in gear to meet the demands it is bringing.

Now, where is news of the offtake I was told here that BB etc were going to bring home from Europe?
    It was at least a full week since I was also told the website would be ‘back up in 2 weeks’... even though I was also told here that it was going to be up in the AGM week.

I really wonder what were the good things that came to those who have waited this last 12-24 mths? Loyalty options? Hnnnn.... nope. An IPO to reward holders & make use of far flung tenements? Hnnnn.... nope.

Maybe it was finally getting to see Ben’s routine are the London Mining and Comedy festival. That sure was a doozy!
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 01/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.35K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9663473 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 412027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.