Critical Times as Foretold, page-208

1. 5,403 Posts.
    Judaism does not accept Jesus as the prophesied Messiah, or Christian theology, the nature of Satan, etc. They give reasons why Jesus does not meet the criteria. But this still doesn't explain the failure of prophesy as described and promised

That's correct, modern Judaism, doesn't except Jesus, the Judaism of the time was based on the temple, since it was destroyed they were dispersed and it's not the same as it was before Christ.

Jesus foretold this, that he would destroy the temple and build it up again after 3 day, basically meaning with his death for 3 days, the religion of the temple will be replaced with him-Christianity.

Not sure how far christian teaching went in those days if every jew heard the message of Christ, and I would guess many simply didn't want to change and held on to Judaism, the simple fact is Christianity was born of it as seen to this day, this has merits and conformation for Matthew 24: 25-34

There is no failure in the light that I have given, I think its more likely that people have certain views and don't want to let go. or maybe I didn't explain it well enough?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.