1. 8,407 Posts.
    "
    No, you have simply added, tired to make it grow ->
    Matthew specifically detailed Jesus returning
    spectacularly......

Misleading conduct.
    "

Misleading ... you must be joking.
    What could be more spectacular than this ... apart from your house ? Unless like MrG you think it will occur invisibly !!

"Matthew 16:27-28
    27 For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.
    28 Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”"

There is no adding from me wotsup, those 2 verses are seamlessly connected in the same breath. The second emphasizing the timeline of the first and further describing it as "the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."
    You are blind not to see the obvious.

Re clue 3
    "
    The first sentence, sets the stage for the next question, come insult.
    And I pointed out, your first claim based on History and the Bible, is NOT worth a pinch of salt, it means absolute zero, meaningless and the reasons why, I Gave.​
    "

As already stated, the first sentence is a fact and is not meaningless at all. It is not a result of some Satanic influence or God making men believe a lie .. it is because of the way the Bible is written.

The second is not an insult but a question about the extent of your egoism in thinking you understand what is written but virtually no one else does.
    You do not appreciate what is required to translate from one language to another especially from different cultures and epochs.

Best stick to spreading your asphalt rather than spreading your imaginative version of "God's word" !!
    At least you don't go on and on about the end of the World and how great that will be.

Make sure to get that camber correct.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.