Critical Times as Foretold, page-523

1. 23,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The main reason for the disagreements on the current Bible is no more and no less, due to seeds being set.
    Often these seeds are set before these said scholars go on their mission to study it.

You talk about the differing aspects to the Kingdom and yet you try and align the Dan quote to the likes of the Mark 9:1, when it should be aligned to the Olivet version.

As for what many were expecting to see etc, hence the reason the Jews no accepting Christ.
    So,..based on the current followings, their is clearly two aspects, hence to are trying to align two separate Kingdom aspects.

I don't particularly give a hoot as to who claims this or that or whether I am standing on lonely grounds.
    I'm pretty much doing that anyway, re the Word subject, God and Jesus etc.
    In fact, based on Jesus's words, including -> Few find it, if your not on rather lonely grounds, then your more likely than not, off the truth trail.
    It's Not a numbers game.

Now you say an artificial division -> I gave you reasons and Bible backing for the preceding verses events, which would/could align them perfectly with the Comforter matter etc.
    That being the case or if the Bible evidence provided was accepted, then there is no division.
    But having said that, the preceding could be used in either,

To a degree and probably the reason for many debates, the Spiritual things and the literal, at times people try to roll them into one.
    lol, a bit like your doing.

As for the spectacular matter -> clearly there is one version which appears more spectacular and imo, you were trying to suggest, imply they were both identical.

Anyway, I think I have well and truly discussed enough on this matter and as for your last two para's, it appears to have the defeat hallmarks attached lol, hence the boots coming into it, to a degree?
    So,....zero more comments on those points, not playing smile.png

Very windy on the site today, didn't get there until around 12, westerlies blowing and I was parked side on and boy was it rocking the Hilux.
    Had I started laying bitumen, the neighbor would of had a free driveway lol.
    Where we are currently living, around 3ks closer to the West, a hill come ridge-line obviously protects us more than I thought.

The 110,000 lt rainwater tank is now overflowing, which it was only a few shows ago that it was nearly mt.
    From what I have seen here, not really had a lot of rain, so obviously the roof area is working a treat and I haven't yet connect my shed to it.
    I probably should be getting another tank.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.