CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

critics

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Last week I declared I was selling my holdings in CER not only because of CER inability to break the 14 cent barrier but also because of expected short term weakness in the general market.
    The "Resident Legends" bagged my comments because my views failed to comform to the can't comment on CER unless it is preaching the "CER Gospel".
    I must admit I had to laugh when it took about 10 posts on the CER thread for the "Legends" to even establish the correct amount of the distribution.
    Plenty of spin was put on the fact a distribution was paid, no one I can remember posted it was only about 25% of the previous year.
    No one thought to ask why this distribution was so low, when logic would have suggested CNP would have been seeking as much cash as possible from CER.
    It is not had to work out why the distribution is so low & what must now surely appear in CER's final accounts.
    I will not give my explanation in this post because that would be a downramp according to the "Resident Legends" on this thread.
    To my critics on my posts last week perhaps its time again to tell the masses why only your alleged totally correct views are the only views to be posted on this thread.
    Perhaps some of the "Legends" can update where the share price is now going after criticizing my selling at 11 cents, with the intent of buying back cheaper.
    Given my time is valuable & not stolen from my employer during work hours,I don't intend to respond to any comments on this post.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS When the only correct thought is the same, the mass thought is probably wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.