CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

critics, page-8

1. 18,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    I don't claim to be a legend but I will still comment. I posted that there was a need for caution approaching the end of the financial year with a lot of selling for tax loss purposes. I also stated that because of the wash sale attitude this year by the tax department that there would not be a sell and buy back this time. This makes CER a target for traders. For traders to profit they must have/cause a fall to be able to cash in on the following rise. This makes CER a trading stock more than ever this week. The lemmings are heading for the cliff and providing the conditions favoured by traders

However the fundamentals haven't changed. CER will,under the guidance of GR, return to its original purpose. As Buffett says the dividend was disappointing but that is for the past year with extra heavy costs of refinancing and reorganising, also with higher interest rates than the current rates.

These things are behind us now. Sales to reduce financing have been successful within reason. The occupancy rate is holding up. The future is more secure now than it has been for the past year.

There are bound to be fluctuations but I believe there will be a slow rise over reasonable time, say 18 months, to somewhere between 70c and $1.

So we have two alternatives as investors. Hold and wait or trade the volatility for freebies.

The reasons why I hold CER.... HAVE NOT CHANGED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.