ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Been around a long time, have witnessed a lot of things that...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Been around a long time, have witnessed a lot of things that didn't make sense. Only to find out
    that there were forces involved that had their own ulterior motives that influenced/affected what
    was expected to be taking place.

There is no doubt the WEST is desperate for access to REEs, and realizes that China has reportedly
    had a 'corner' on the REE market.

Now I don't know WHO CRML is, they just showed up on my radar about a month ago for reasons. In conjunction
    with the other thought I posted about with respect to the wests desperation for access to REEs, when I saw the
    article about CRML linking up with Tanbreez, my 'radar' kicked in and said. This CRML announcement, a smiling
    naaja, wonder if I am on the right track. What IF the WEST is influencing the decision to screw with ETM not
    to stop it from mining, but to prevent the Chinese from being the ones to benefit from this ore body.

Again, I don't know, but it would make sense in a logical way. But raises the question of, what would it take
    to disassociate who is it again, shanghe (???) from the project so that someone like CRML can step in..

To close, I don't discount anything anymore from being 'possible' when money, power, or in this case, quite
    valuable resources are on the agenda.

Disclaimer: yep, don't own any at present.. and purely speculation on my part as I try to understand
    what in the heck is going on with ETM and its project so that I can decide whether to get 'in' again or not..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.