ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

CRML Tanbreez, page-6

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Its a done deal

Presentation On Tanbrreez by CTML

However, just for the record, not only do I still hold ETM, with current bargain basement prices, I've actually added to my holdings.

Why?

Because ETM's legal claim against the GoG is IMO just about bullet proof IF it comes to a fair and just court.

Question then: Will the case eventually come before an unbiased court?

Well at the end of the day, Greenland is still part of Denmark. Denmark, whatever else it may or may not be, is a country with the reputation of having a fair & just "squeaky clean" legal system.

IMO this does not mean that they will mandate that the project to go ahead as the GoG has sovereign rights over what is under their soil and cannot nor should it be be forced to allow a development of resources if it is against that development. That remains their sovereign right.

BUT having said that, equally the GoG and Denmark can and ultimately will IMO be forced to honour the terms of their contract one way or another ---- ie.they will ultimately be obliged to pay reparations to ETM for relying on their sovereign right and thus failing to carry through on the terms whereby an exploitation license was to be granted if all the terms of the exploration license were fully observed (they were) and if the GoG and Denmark had over the years acted in a way that encouraged investors to believe that the contract would be honoured in full (they did).

The quantum of damages that will eventually be awarded, however, is very disputable. Evidently it would have to at a minimum cover the entirety of the costs incurred by ETM, including the legal costs. The damage for profits that might have been made, but were not because the GoG reneged ---- well there would evidently have to be some financial compensation, but not I would think to the extent sought by the plaintiffs. Why? Because the projected profits claimed are and remain speculative.

As the proverb goes "there is many a slip twixt cup and lip" (as the very fact that this this whole matter ever ended up in arbitration in the first place amply bears out). Much that is unforeseeable could happen in the hiatus between commencement of mining (had it ever commenced) and the exhaustion of the mine's life.

But hey!!!! If ETM does eventually go ahead, so much the better for everybody here myself (and GBB I suspect) included.

Sorry if my congratulating GBB on his recent (foreseeable) coup de force with Tanbreez stuck in the craw of some people here. Might I suggest that if it bugged you, you need to learn to be a bit more dispassionate when making financial decisions. Finally I have nothing but respect for GBB as I also have for you here who may be his critics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $7.96K 376.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 244390 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 295813 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.