SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

CRO - Capital Raise, page-15

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    He knows this because it was ALL set out quite clearly in the explanatory sections accompanying the General Meeting resolutions put forth regarding the ' potential ' capital raise.

I note they also must think that the ' Market Conditions ' are indeed suitable enough to support whatever level of capital raise they end up choosing.

I'd also like to reiterate that they clearly state that the raise will occur within 3 Months of the General Meeting - So CAN'T be in 6 months or next year as I believe was mentioned here by someone else.

10.2 Information required by ASX Listing Rule 7.3

a. The Shares under the Proposed Placementwill be placed to professional andsophisticated investors and clients of Australian Stockbroking firms who are identifiedand introduced to the Company by its stockbroker
    and/or corporate advisors and whomay be interested in participating in the proposed capital raising;

b. the maximum number Shares to be issued is 1,000,000,000;

c. If Shareholder approval is obtained, the issue of the Shares will occur no later than threemonths after the date of the General Meeting (or such later date as permitted by anyASX waiver or modification of the ASX Listing Rules);

d. the issue price will be not less than the price that is a 25% discount to the VWAP ofShares as traded on ASX in the 15 trading days prior to the date of issue or agreement toissue;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.46K 3.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7475416 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5059600 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.