SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

CRO chart, page-1251

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    This is my first ever post. I have been learning about share invest and its quite frustrating that I have lost fair bit of money in the last couple of months. SB, your detailed analysis has been very helpless and pretty straight forward. I have been following this chat for a couple of weeks now. I studied CRO and looked at it as it flew from 1.4 cents (that is when I started looking at it) to 2s and then went all the way up to 5.1 cents. I did not panic when the price dropped (my entry point was 3.9 cents). I know you won't be able to give advice. I have seen CRO's potential but could you please tell me how far it can go in a month's time. I am not waiting for bigger returns but still happy to hold for a couple of months so that I can reduce/cover the losses. The company is very confident about the work its doing and that is what makes the investors confident. The depth is quite fascinating and a larger number of people are holding on tight. Would appreciate if you can shed some light. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.