SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

This is my first ever post. I have been learning about share...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    This is my first ever post. I have been learning about share invest and its quite frustrating that I have lost fair bit of money in the last couple of months. SB, your detailed analysis has been very helpless and pretty straight forward. I have been following this chat for a couple of weeks now. I studied CRO and looked at it as it flew from 1.4 cents (that is when I started looking at it) to 2s and then went all the way up to 5.1 cents. I did not panic when the price dropped (my entry point was 3.9 cents). I know you won't be able to give advice. I have seen CRO's potential but could you please tell me how far it can go in a month's time. I am not waiting for bigger returns but still happy to hold for a couple of months so that I can reduce/cover the losses. The company is very confident about the work its doing and that is what makes the investors confident. The depth is quite fascinating and a larger number of people are holding on tight. Would appreciate if you can shed some light. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.