SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Thanks for the detailed response. I strongly believe that losses...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thanks for the detailed response.

I strongly believe that losses give you a very important lesson and you try best not to repeat the same mistakes.

And yes you are right, most of the money was lost after I got caught up in the hype, ended up buying high and the price came nose down.With CRO, I was confident that even it comes down, I will be in a position to buy some more but unfortunately did not have funds. That is the reason I did not take profit at 5.1.

You are absolutely right when you say that,

"And I understand that for a new investor , if you don't understand the TA , then don't - just research the companies as you have said you have done with CRO. Because , if you haven't noticed already , the TA often comes in after something has happened , and there's bee a big spike in the stock price. And CRO is no different to any other stock you look at on Hot Copper. They all come to the party late , as well as to the rescue late. Go have a look at some of the posts.....string a few together , and you will find that almost magically they claim there ' now ' out after a 40% pop in the SP ....which they didn't actually call , and didn't forewarn the ' listener's ' about . So how could you use that information in the first place unless you were doing the exact same thing behind the scenes."

I have never seen any TA before it has already started doing well and that also educates you on how these platforms/portals work. As far as the research goes, I am doing that on a regular basis as it helps me to understand more. Still some stuff goes over my head but I try myself to get answers. Controlling frustration, overcoming anxiety is extremely difficult as you do not know how things would unfold. Given these tough times, I am working/trying on strategies on how I can reduce my losses by having better understanding of the market. High uncertainty and hyped up stocks distract you but that's when the experience plays its part.

You daily-detailed-informative-analysis is so to the point and explains/covers pretty much every aspect. Reader goes with the flow and it helps understand the key aspects. The best part of your analysis and posts is that you do not try to convince people. You are honestly sharing your opinions based on your research and analysis.

CRO's management has been very spoken about what they are doing. I honestly do not doubt the way they have been interacting but all I would really want is that their work should reflect on the CRO's overall performance.

Thank you so much for your response, I appreciate how you respect all, get back and share your analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.