SPX 12.5% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Not sure we need to respond to what looks to be a relatively...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Not sure we need to respond to what looks to be a relatively benign ' Knee Jerk ' reaction to the 800 plus sell off in the DOW. Remembering that the day before saw it just fall shy of a new ' All Time ' high. And sure , the sell off has been largely ' Tech Driven ' .....but one has to keep in mind that Tech is what will and has seen the World through to actually somewhat coping with the ' Economic ' fallout coming off the back of the Worst Pandemic in COVID-19 in over 100 years which has brought about the one of the BIGGEST unemployment led recessions we have ever seen since the Great Depression. But we need to keep in mind that years and years of compounded economic growth and financial system and monetary expansion has progressed the ' Free Market's ' .....and China to roll-out infrastructure projects that are far more Beneficial to society that that of what the Hoover Dam project was back in the 30's .

And then there is ' Everything ' Human Health and Biotech Sciences which has been ' Fast-Tracked ' beyond comprehension. And you won't have to wait all that long to see just how much. Does this mean that Tech has gotten ahead of itself in terms of valuations ......Perhaps. Does it mean we are looking at a similar Tech Driven sell off to that of the Dot.Com erra ....in January 1999 .....or the GFC and Crypto Currencies correction's of previous September's .......Ha ha ....' Beware September ' and previous inspired crashes . I think NOT. There is a whole lot more to come from Tech .....and in many ways we are only just getting started. And one pointer in my opinion would be the recent 4 for 1 stock split in Apple ....and the touted stock split for Tesla. Whenever you see these sorts of happenings , it usually signals much more Growth ahead for shareholders. And because of the price weighted nature of the DOW , the tech influence has become less and less .

So I would look to the DOW to perhaps stabilize the markets a bit off the back of more positive Health Care news forthcoming. So regardless of all this CRO seemed better placed with it's valuation and therefore more resilient to the effects of the current SELL OFF in the BNPL space. As a result , I'm still going with the notion that SEPTEMBER will be a significant breakthrough month for Cirralto ....and so will leave you all with this Iconic and upbeat song to enjoy ahead of a great weekend........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $488 69.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8358251 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3870447 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.