SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

PURELY IN MY OPINION:Quite frankly speaking, company is on the...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    PURELY IN MY OPINION:

Quite frankly speaking, company is on the right track on doing better things. What I believe is that the confidence the leadership/management has in what they are doing will reflect on the overall performance in near future. Ultimately, we might see the good slow progressive days. This is a long race horse and I am holding on to this beauty tight. Whether it takes weeks or months or even a year, I strongly believe that it will do wonders (this is ONLY MY OPINION).

I have seen this beast stay stable on the most deadliest of days when everything else was red (including today). I am still learning but I did not like only one thing that just 2 days back there was some serious discussion going on HC on CRO (which btw has been going on for past few weeks now) and all of a sudden, some people started having a go at each other because price came down instead of going up. Some people went against SB as well. I do not know SB or anyone personally. I only joined HC few weeks back. Its up to the person to be honest how he/she takes an analysis. AN ANALYSIS ONLY. Akki and SB have been extremely helpful when it comes to sharing analysis and researched data. I do not completely understand the technical terms many use here but I search online and get an idea. There are so many things I want to ask but then think people will start making fun of me (which I do not really care) but still I hesitate. I really have to add here that most of the members here on HC are extremely helpful as well. They never get irritated by 1 question being asked one too many times. This is the best thing.

I think that HC should be used for serious discussions. I am nobody to advice or suggest anything to anyone. Neither I can stop anyone from saying/posting anything. I can only request to please stop spreading chaos and creating unnecessary/necessary panic. This does not help at all.

I thank all the serious CRO holders for their logical reasoning, analysis and research work that they share everyday. It helps a lot in understanding the day to day changing situation. Good luck to all the holders. I PATIENTLY........ Hold and holding on TIGHT!!! DYOR -

RESPECT!!! smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.