SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ajjax, are you taking my opinion on investment strategy and...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    Ajjax, are you taking my opinion on investment strategy and applying it to your personal situation without consideration to your risk profile?

Most that have been following my commentary over the last nine months know my strategy is to hold long. I rarely (if ever) give price predictions as this is misleading.

I believe I have made my long hold position quite clear many times over. I am NOT a short term trader. Day-to-day fluctuations come with long term investing.

Yes, I, like everyone else here, am not impressed seeing the price action of late, however I understand what’s on offer, the pathway, the risks, the opportunities and have validated this thesis for my ease of mind by contacting and discussing with the company.

I share my thoughts like everyone else does. I don’t force anything upon anyone.

I would encourage you to do the same due diligence and if there are concerns relating to the information announced, which should always be ones source of truth, contact the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.