SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Realistically, the company is already valued at almost 200...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Realistically, the company is already valued at almost 200 million when revenue is only 1m (not sure how appstablishment impacts this actually) when shares are in the 6c range.

CRO hasn't taken a wrong step with the business and Adrian is absolutely killing it in my opinion with ~25% compounding growth but this is off a really small base relative to the valuation. The company needs time to become the giant it can be. The MasterCard and Supply co agreement might accelerate us getting to a point where we can trade on actual financials but we're not there yet. Talking about 50c share prices is just mental right now, give the company the time it needs to actually achieve the results it's promising(which I believe it will). This is one of the only companies with the ability to keep growing at a genuine compound rate as the more business we have the more are invited to trade, what it means though is the growth now in actual numbers are going to start slow and thatll hold genuine investors back because the execution risk is high. Don't need the retail investors who have found a gem here to get frustrated when the business is doing everything it can though and imo most likely will become the behemoth they're promising, just on their own timeline

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $21.01K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14754600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2457723 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.