SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Evening People, After months on the fence (gorging info... ) I...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Evening People,

After months on the fence (gorging info... ) I thought I should participate!

In my early trading/investing days I had nowhere near the emotional control to indulge in forums, which I learnt by indulging in forums. I was swayed this way and that, without a clear methodology let alone any sound research!

Years pass……. Now I see so much more. wink.png

FIRSTLY, Hat’s off, flat out respect to all of you that weigh in with clear strategies/predictions/scenarios/analysis and put it out there for peer use and review to provoke THOUGHT or INSIGHT which becomes self-reinforcing (call it learning).

How we ACT on those thoughts and insights however…….that is ALL our own doing. Blaming never fixes the KITTY!! frown.png

This is a motley collective consciousness, that allows all/most of us faster access to more info and varied ideas, opinions, research and philosophies. And is does offer a reasonably intact long-term historical ledger that clearly demonstrates a poster’s abilities, philosophies, market oracle potential…. FOR ANYONE PREPARED TO READ!!

I am a holder and I have extracted myself from other situations I was actually quite happy with to top up in the mid to high 2's Please….. all of you very smart cookies hang in there and keep doing your Thang, such a good thread and remember the shouts outs between many of the crew that were offered so very recently.

From a newbie, THANK-YOU- FOR OFFERING POSTS,

- To make you think

- To provide strategic options

- With significant FA and TA.... more than enough to form your own opinion

- That help keep our emotions in check

- AND YES TO DREAM A little, why not!

We are all here playing at the very pointy end of the market for a reason

There is always and angle….there will always be another trade!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.