SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

CRO chart, page-1095

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Mate , the Market has had plenty of time to ' Not Like ' the proposed merger of Appstablishment and Cirralto. And I'm sure that the BOD as well as key Investors are well aware of this

So you just don't know if , and , or how the Market is going to react given the BOTH the Market in which this Company operates in together with the value of one of the participating entities in the Merger has undergone a significant restructure as well as been significantly re-rated.

So it's anyone guess right now. However , having said that , we have seen and can tap into many acquisitions which have occurred in this space during the last 12 months and so have a fair idea what the Customer Number in this business means to the overall TTV equation(s) .

And then there is of course the MYOB potential Customer Numbers and the connections to KKR who is FISERV's largest shareholder. Don't you think that they would be well across the Industry issues , and how they wish to deploy Cirralto's IP offering across MYOB's customer base.

I mean we've just seen this with respects to XERO and their similar acquisition of Swedish e-invoicing Company Tickstar ...who they state " will provide Xero customers in Australia, New Zealandand Singapore with access to a well-established e-invoicing network that enables faster andmore secure transactions. "

So you don't reckon then that KKR will want to roll out Cirrato's e-commerce and lending package across its own 1 million customer base. Anything less would just seem ridiculous by NOT keeping in step with Industry directions. And not something I would expect from one of the Largest and most switched on Private Equity entities in the entire World.

And I do find it Interesting that Xero only mentions Australia , New Zealand , and Singapore ....but not the US or say Canada vis a vis North America. Why is that ? ......sneaky.png I mean I can understand why they don't mention Sweden or even other parts of Europe ...because Tickstar would already most likely have a presence in these Euro zones. And Tickstar seems a little bit small to be already operating in the American or Canadian B2B markets.

So my best guess for whatever reasons, is that Xero cannot deploy Tickstar's e-invoicing cloud technology IP because of potential Patent Infringements. What do you think about that ?........sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $18.05K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13446037 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2929301 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.