SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

the only person here that has predicted the price movement...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    the only person here that has predicted the price movement correctly in very recent time is myself,

I said we had breached support at around 7.3c, I said that we would consolidate around this level and have sideways movement until the next leg up or possibly go up in price if we get an announcement. and so far the share price has done exactly what I said it would do.

Qtard, Robtard and danthedick all said we hadn't reached support yet and that the price would continue tanking. all of them got it (and continue to get it) wrong, just like Rob has continually got it wrong since this time last year.

but take everything I say with a grain of salt because according to Qtard I'm a newbie, although I'm currently holding at a 700% increase in proffit.

I'm still also waiting on Qtard to upload a picture of the chart with her detailed opinion on why we are currently in a down trend, I dont think she has the nerve to make that post, as she simply just doesn't know what she's looking at and can't give a detailed thesis with any plausible reason.
    Last edited by Cabbage4: 08/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.