SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

CRO investment case, page-25

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Really sorry @Tingha but being 'allowed' to enter politics is a right that is open to all that are citizens (OK, not dual LOL) regardless of how much you perceive their intelligence to be. I actually admire her 'having a go' and trying to effect change. I am glad you at least believe she means well

I may not agree with many of her policies but it is her right to have a platform and to pursue her agenda. And from what I can see a significant number of people happen to vote for the party even if they get bugger all seats. You possibly write those off as rednecks? Yet they are Aussies as well and have their thoughts and desires that are obviously not being catered to by the mainstream parties

Wish I had the intestinal fortitude (She would say guts) to put myself up for a seat somewhere but I don't think I could handle the intense pressure that comes with public life....Oh, and I never went to university so I guess that counts me out since I would likely say 'please explain' (Or probably say 'can you say that in plain English please') when being asked questions with words 16 syllables long that are made to get a sound bite for a media that caters to the smug glitterati with their many degrees that have never been burnt by fat from a deep fryer or worked a real job. Hmm, am I the one generalising now? hehehe (My spell check wants to put a 'z' in that word) Standing up and public speaking are not easy either you know and having dirty fingernails or a bowl haircut should not bar one from public office

Anyhow back to the CRO show and off the politics  

I think the company has come leaps and bounds from the days of pool box....well I am hoping so anyhow

Vertical and horizontal integration into the complete financial ecosystem of a company rather than a niche bolt on really has me sitting up and taking more notice than I was in the past. If I was more hedumacated I would understand better but I never could work out how a balance sheet must end up at zero

So I leave the fancy stuff to the Guru's here

Cheers, AIMO only, not financial advice etc. (We are having a 3 day lockdown here from midnight tonight  so have stocked up on booze and had a nice hot vindaloo for dinner)

Take care all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.96K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3981112 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5329289 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.