SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

CRO investment case, page-43

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Spot on with that comment. And here's why.

You know there is a lot to be said about First to Market mover advantages.

Especially as you can see how the financial modelling has changed over 20 -30 years of higher interests rates .....to now lower to non - existent interest rate charges.

And you have to wonder how is it that even Great minds like Jack Welch from GE and overseeing the divergence and growth of G.E Capital Finance .....or even the great Mark Bouris who sold his Wizard and Australian Financial Investment Group to G.E Money for $500 million back in 2003.

And to think that either of these TWO like minded and lateral Corporate thinkers could and probably should have been first to market in the BNPL space earlier and before even Afterpay. But they weren't .

And why is that I wonder . Because it isn't as if payments by installments hasn't been around for literally donkey's years. I remember way back in the day it was AVCO Financial Services who had their pay by installments and whats was obviously a laborious paper warfare type of business with paper based applications , approvals , pay in booklets , and cheque payments.

And this didn't change all that much except for the Plastic Card when G.E Capital's Buyer's Edge took over from where they left off.

If only one of them could have foreseen that the model would move away from an Interest charge based model to that of the ever increasing and larger potential fee for every ' Transaction' style model we now see today.

Foresight , opportunity , and timing folks......that's what this is about. And if the market believes it , the market will reward those who saw this opportunity FIRST. It's as simple as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.664K 345.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4458789 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1790962 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.