SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

CRO short term TA, page-129

1. 12,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15649
    There are so many great versions of this song .....but this one I feel convey's the message as clearly and concisely... as well as at the same time providing you with the serenity you may be seeking. And as reflected in the composition of music , stock prices have many crescendos and diminuendos ......rolleyes.png

And whilst Investor's are not always going to get the ' Fermata ' they want..... and as much as it might look like it at the present moment , I would definitely say that we are not being served the ' De Capo '.....but more the instruction from the markets to embrace the ' Dal Segno ' piece of the trading segment. We should also acknowledge that we are indeed a very very long way ( at least 3 years ) off the ' Coda ' ....with the ' De Coda ' instruction being the point where we proceed to the beginning of the final passage ( or next legs ) in this Share Price journey. And like I had mentioned in a previous post - this segment will NOT begin until this period between the Ex- Entitlements and the beginning of trading of these instruments ( the options ) commences.

So while it very much looks like we are being hit hard at the moment , there are always reasons and ' Mathematical ' relationships which support the ' actions ' of an SP.

And just keep in mind that in this version of this song , there is no ' Fortepiano ' to tell us when this will begin other than this ' The Listing Date ' in October. Nor is there a ' Glockenspiel ' being used in this song version , or indeed on the share price at the present moment, as this low volume is pretty much translating to a meaningless Motif ' in upsetting the otherwise Natural ' Quarter Tone ' of this longer Quintuplet Rhapsody ......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.