SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

I think we need some figures from CRO for SB to then analyse....

1. 15,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    I think we need some figures from CRO for SB to then analyse. These will be here in the next ten trading days I would imagine. After that, a peer comparison will be conducted and sadly, none of us here do the same research as him. How was that for a peer comparison? Woeful i know, but like Danny Andrews says, we are in this together. A comment was made about retail getting out of the stock and more corporate dollars in. Well, when you are a trader and like quick bucks, the increase from 1.1 to 3.9 has been stupendous so if you do not take the long view, you're out the door and heading down to your local Danny Murphys and stocking up big. Now here si something to make you smile. Assume that everyones average cost if 4c. This will infer an option price of 1.5c.

If you have read SB's analyses, you will know that a price of 18.5c down the track is a distinct possibility. Maybe conservative, but we will wait for his indepth analysis at the appropriate time. If you have looked at the buy sell numbers, it is healthy. Very healthy indeed. And you must know that plenty sit off the board and just chomp.

So if we were to get to 18.5c, this would infer an option price of 16c. For those who took the offer to buy some of these 0.1c partly paids, you know that at 16c, it's really 4c per share in the old ( i for 4). This means if we reach 16c for the oppies, you can get back your initial total capital cost base back if you sell all of your oppies.

But you have also got in you pretty little hand your original 4c stock which is now 18.5c.

These are such beautiful numbers my friends.

And not to be too upset, if you missed out totally on the oppies, and I know some here have, if the shares are worth 18.5c and you still hold all of them or most, then SB will be getting a few botts of nice plonk.

The next two weeks are going to be extremely exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.