SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

One thing I have been wondering - why does the Spenda suite of...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    One thing I have been wondering - why does the Spenda suite of products not include payroll processing?

If Spenda offers PoS and ERP, why does it not provide a complete offering with payroll processing for the SME's and re-inforce the flywheel (i.e. capture not only financial/ accounting management but also personnel management).

This would open up a myriad of opportunities for Spenda (including a consumer offering to employees of the SME's - Square currently offer the Cash App) and would promote stronger data analytic/ marketing capabilities from both a business and consumer perspective.

One more thing – as Spenda increases integration across merchant financials, employee cash flow, business growth visibility, and income vs. expenses at both the enterprise and individual level – a pivot into credit financing would become a distinct viability for the business which further incentivises reliance on the Spenda platform for the entire spectrum of SME operational needs!

A long term thought but definitely something long term holders of the stock should be considering.

Onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $30.28K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4835361 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4491676 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.