SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

it’s an interesting position. It would seem to me that it...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    it’s an interesting position. It would seem to me that it doesn’t take into account the current partnerships and the opportunity to expand.the nature of the partnerships, who they are, and the commitment included to onboard spenda, screams to me that these partnerships were a long time in the making and viewed as long term commitments. So your comment is a lot like so many others with the “you get what you deserve” style approach. The failure by others and in your comment to acknowledge any upside, to me, puts you and them in a very negative sentiment. 55% is a good increase, in difficult economic climate. The DW may well be a trigger point for some selling and I’d love to know more about what is happening, but as it stands we have a mini dw in operation with excellent roi, utilisation, and debt recovery. so I have confidence that whatever is holding it up, is out of AFS hands. Sure there have been errors, but pfft, I doubt it stopping anyone invest.

if you look at imugene, one of the hottest stocks at the moment. It’s dropped by 48% since November 2021, for no reason. Cirralto was always going to drop. In this period.

no issues with anyone acknowledging the risks or errors or capital burn or concerns about cr, dw etc. But it would be nice of you approached it in a balanced sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.