SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

CRO Technicals, page-77

1. 5,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    You are suggesting that there may be conditions on that MoneyTech finance; that might include a) it is solely used to fund the loan book b) that it might be limited to funding only a portion of the loan book. We don't have any evidence either way but I accept that may be the case. Is it the case that this funding was already in place with Invigo prior to Cirralto's purchase?

Am I correct in saying that approximately 900m shares were issued in relation to the Appstablishment acquisition including the shares that were issued to Adrian Floate as repayment of his personal loan to Appstablishment?

I understand that shares issued to related parties remain in escrow for twelve months which would take us up towards the end of April this year, is that correct?

Is it the case that a related party would be any of the directors or management of Cirralto at the time? Would it also include management of Appstablishment that came onboard with Cirralto as a result of the acquisition? Were there any management of Appstablishment that received shares that came onboard as a result of the acquisition?

In any case, those shares that remain in escrow are worth a lot less now. Those 900m shares are worth $30.6m at today's close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.