MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Crohn’s Disease, page-111

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11489

“If the whole trial of 48 or whatever people goes through and continues to show similar success, I'll be impressed and I'll say as much. And I may even pick up a parcel myself.

Dear Doc,

We look forward to having you on board ….I have just read the latest report released by the US$8bn philanthropic fund supporting the Cleveland Clinic research into MSC’s in Crohn’s. Does not imply that Mesoblast will have to finance the research programme either ! I trust that you will find, in due course, the results are as encouraging as the report suggest,…although some of the 60 patients referred to , might well also include participants in the peri anal programme ?

https://helmsleytrust.org/news-and-insights/cell-based-therapies-for-the-treatment-of-crohns-disease/

”Similarly, Dr. Amy Lightner and colleagues at the Cleveland Clinic are testing MSCs for the

treatment of fistulas. These MSCs, derived from bone marrow of healthy donors, are

isolated and prepared for injection at Cleveland Clinic and have been used to treat 60

patients to date with encouraging results. The team recently received additional Helmsley

funding to double the number of patients enrolled. They will also be collecting tissue from

the patients before and after treatment to better understand how the tissue is healing in

response to the MSC transplant.”

Good news would appear to be coming…just wanted to share with you before you go on shift !

OP

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.