MSB 2.81% $1.01 mesoblast limited

No surprise we’ve just witnessed a fresh outpouring of...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    No surprise we’ve just witnessed a fresh outpouring of bile-laden misinformation and distraction as part of an utterly desperate and to be frank, quite predictable down-ramping frenzy from the usual suspects. After all, this is perhaps one of the last opportunities they’ll have to dupe the good MDN holders of HC by spewing their irrational myopic hate for this world-beating cell therapy company.

I do feel genuinely sorry for some of our non-holder contributors though. On one hand, hostage to a disorder that compels repeating the same inane, petty garbage ad nauseam on the Mesoblast board, while on the other hand lacking the tools to understand the very aspect of their personalities that compels them to do so, along with what it broadcasts about them as people frown.png.

Conversely in the face of an overwhelming down-ramping frenzy, Mesoblast holders resolutely continue, in good nature, to politely answer questions and correct misinformation when they see it with helpful links and explanations. While these responses may ultimately be ignored by their recipient, they serve the very necessary purpose of demonstrating how trivial many non-holder “concerns” really are. Warms my heart to see it.

Go the blast wink.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.028(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 99.0¢ $1.950M 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 38420 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 244305 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.