MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

So I felt like having a re-browse on MSB's website and various...

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So I felt like having a re-browse on MSB's website and various announcements to refresh myself on some things.

MSB's website lists
    Refractory Crohns Disease as being based on their graphic quite close to completion of p3 trials and next milestone is regulatory approvals.
    However....the last update I heard about Crohns was in April this year and it hasn't been talked about much. Also in the annual prelim report this product (which is the closest of all to regulatory approvals bar GvHD) is mentioned as a Tier 2 and not Tier 1 product?
    Why? I'm assuming because they have seen results so far that don't necessarily wow them. Can anybody provide their thoughts?

GvHD. We know where thats at very clearly, they filed and will hopefully receive approval early to mid next year and launch in Japan late 2015.

Spinal Intervetebral Disc Repair. Will launch p3 before conclusion of 2014 so lets hope they stick to that.

Diabetes. MSB reported some good results in December of 2013 but we haven't heard much of anything about it beyond a casual mention in the prelim report?

My main query is whats up with Crohns disease? Its the one category that is closest to market excepting GvHD so why is it relegated as a Tier 2 product pursuit and not Tier 1?

Its also worth mentioning that except for CHF all of Mesoblasts promising near term stuff is form Osiris whom they had to buy...
    So does anybody have answers or thoughts on what is up with Crohns when its clearly the closest to regulatory filing but not really a peep about it since April and certainly doesn't appear in MSB's stated Tier 1 near term products. Why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.