re: avl pocket of tribal conflict to end and rela Hey...

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    re: avl pocket of tribal conflict to end and rela Hey Domum!

Agree - agree - agree.

We are on the same wave length.

1. Facts. Most of the facts have been posted with some very informative up-to the-minute posts.

2. Interpretations.
    We all interpret the facts differently.
    Facts relating to AVL management and economics are generally interpreted by all in a similar manner.
    Facts relating to Government and tribal unrest are interpreted with a wide range of manner - the paranoid can get "good press" by making simple alarmist comments.
    Government and tribal unrest will need to be viewed over a period - let say 2 years - and closer consensus will no doubt arrive.

3. Hypothesising - future guessing.
    That I have more confidence - some have less is OK!
    Far be it for me to attack someone's confidence or lack of confidence in AVL. The only test for anticipations is the end result. Perhaps the journey along the way.

Yes I understand the sky could fall in, government could break down, tribal unrest could overwhelm the country into mass genacide, AVL management could go ferral, etc. etc.

However My feelings are that AVL will make good progress and share price will consolidate and improve.
    That long term AVL will discover and exploit greater reserves of minerals.

Now all that may not happen.
    We can not argue about that.

However I have a feeling that AVL will succeed and grow.
    It may always be undervalued - 20 cents buys 60 cents of vaue perhaps. The risk premium could shrink?

All I need to add is that I look forward to the next quarterly report and will be disappointed if AVL is not 16 to 18 cents about then.
    Next I look forward to 1994 when stage 2 is likely to commence.
    Will be disappointed if AVL shares do not reach 25 cents.

That is all the prediction and expectation I am prepared to commit.
    Yes tribal fighting, government and army/government factors could alter expectations for the worst.

I don't believe any of that will happen.
    You may!
    I won't attack you for your belief - belief is an inherent right that can not be subject to rational arguement.

My beliefs perhaps could be regarded in a similar manner.

Cheers

NT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.