CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

cromwell group probes centro

1. 432 Posts.
    Time & pressure produce Diamonds.
    Its been a long wait but it would seem the time is getting closer for the pressure to get released.

I hope they just put CNP to the sword and leave whats left in CER and lets get on with paying divi's again and getting the SP back to NTA.
    But I can wait a bit longer.
    The AGM next week should be a bit more interesting anyone going?
    I can't get there this year bloody mining boom in WA everyone with a red rock in there paddock needs help in moving it to China so my time is committed to my real job.

Cheers
    Hotlegs

Cromwell Group probes Centro Florence Chong and Turi Condon From: The Australian November 11, 2010 12:00AM

GBRISBANE-based fund manager Cromwell Group yesterday began exclusive due diligence for the Centro Properties Group syndication business.
    Cromwell chief executive Paul Weightman said he expected the due diligence to be completed by Christmas.

He said the intention was for Cromwell to acquire Centro's syndication business and some of its stakes in the syndicates.

Mr Weightman was uncertain on the cost of the business, saying the value would become clear after the due diligence process was concluded.

He added that the large-scale sale of Centro's assets would not affect the syndicate's business.

Potential buyers for the $13billion breakup of the Centro retail empire have until December 17 to put in their bids, according to market sources.

Last week, The Australian revealed that property giant Lend Lease had teamed up with Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC and a US firm -- now understood to be New York-based NRDC Equity Partners -- to make an informal approach for the Centro Properties Group and its satellite trust, Centro Retail Group.

It is understood this involved a $13bn approach for the majority of the assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.