SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

I'll try my best, but others here will probably be able to...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I'll try my best, but others here will probably be able to explain much better.

An Option in essence is an agreement that you will be able to purchase a share at a set price until a certain time period, after which it then expires and is essentially useless. Owning an option does not force you to have to exercise it, it just gives you the ability to do so if you'd like. For instance if CROO was worth 4.8 (plus 2.5 to convert) you'd end up paying 7.3 cents overall for the share.

Now if CRO is worth say 20 cents (which I think it will be in the not too distant future), obviously you'd want to convert and get these shares at a discount. HOWEVER, if Cro was worth 2 cents you wouldn't convert the options because in essence you'd be paying MORE then just buying the share outright.

The other thing to note is capital gains. Once you exercise an option, the 12month discount timer restarts so definitely keep that in mind.

Pretty sure that's all of it but as I said there's probably way smarter people here then I who can explain it better. I'll be aiming to convert my options in the not too distant future.

Bring on the CRO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.