SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

CROO, page-56

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    An option by it's nature is a ' short instrument ' .....because there is no certainty of ultimate conversion even in this case where they are ' in the money ' so far out from expiry. And as I have said previously , they have now lost their appeal and interim momentum from their ' Pre Paid ' status ....namely due the fact that another 100 million have more or less been issued FREE. On top of this , there are another 105 million which have come on line from Canary as well as the approximate 17 million which came on stream earlier in December as an issue to Floate.

So given the 1 for 4 original eligibility criteria as well as on the ' New ' issue , you can definitely attempt the ' to and fro ' between the Options and Heads to short or dampen said momentum expectations.

Having said that , I do believe that considering , and funnily enough that approximately 75% of the available sell side stock is at or below 5.0 cents - that the stage has almost beautifully been set up for a trading rally well beyond this price point and perhaps as high at 7.0 - .7.5 cents. in the nearer term and providing that the current mix of BUY / SELL remains as is.......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.46K 3.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7475416 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5059600 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.