XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

crooks, page-13

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    yes I can do that
    kevin gave me his number
    can I just suggest if your balanced in any criticism
    I mean he will talk and be nice if you are

Your questions are all very valid and obviously we know that him and Pinda to put 2 million each in
    They really do have a lot to lose and everything to gain because not only did they take a messy shareholding of the company because so few people bought into it. They really are very keen i’m getting a result
    something is wrong, though there are missing invoices and documents that they can’t find. In other words. Money has gone out of the accounts whi ch they are unable to account for and apparently this goes back way back when other people were managing or so they say
    Argentina is a mess and to the actual value of their investment. There is uncertain, though I would like to think southern Cross is worth something. I suggest we all expect nothing and we won’t be disappointed, and I’m sure we will all be pleasantly surprised if anything good came out of it If we all lose our money, then they will lose theirs and their reputations. Not that their reputations are a much value anyway, at the moment, though, this Argentinian guy, Pinder, he has a reputation for buying into companies and then flicking them and selling them. that was the plan, but the politics of the day and the onset of world War three, I think has somewhat added further complications

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.