XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Yeah, she rang me back and told me I can call him any time so...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Yeah, she rang me back and told me I can call him any time so I’ve called him again and he returned my call

I politely told him I’m a shareholder, and that there is some very nasty stuff being said, and I would like to know what’s going on being that Southern Cross is a valuable asset

I think if you are polite, he will ring you back I think it’s only the people that abuse him and threaten him that of course why would he ring back?

I am reading that he has a history of bad from lots of people on hot copper. He’s an old man and I don’t know whether or not there is hoping this company, but he did tell me he invested $2 million and he’s not prepared to lose it as he would lose his reputation, and he also Told me the other director invested 2 million and he’s from Argentina Pinder, when I asked Why the suspension? That’s when things got grey I suspect somebody has done the wrong thing in the company and they are unable to va
    lidate the money that is I think there must be corruption otherwise they would’ve explained themselves. That person will have to be exposed. Otherwise they will be de listed
    There was also talk of interested parties purchasing the assets, but I think there was a lot of talk and the only thing I know for sure is that those two blokes to put 4 million in don’t want to lose their money
    now on a different point, you mentioned 100 to one chance of it being successful when we buy a share for one 100 I’m a send hoping that it’s worth $.10 then that is 1001. These shares were once worth $2.30 in which case I would be a multimillionaire and many of us would be if it went back to them. It is a very expensive lottery ticket even if I spend $122,000 on lotto hi, my lose all my money, and because of my investment, I attempted to be optimistic, and I received threats and abuse and a whole range of deranged and unintelligent responses from cowardly and gutless people who would only bully online because they are anonymous even now I risk certain people online replying to this email with further abuse which well let’s face it is their own insecurity I’ve moved on. I’ve got a seven figure portfolio, and I am a mature man and my mother always taught me to be patient with children. so hopefully the deranged and drug in juiced morons that do a lot of insulting posting on hot copper will be silenced sooner than later. Yeah sure I would like to return wouldn’t anyone that put that much money in I suggest you ring Mr father, Bee and be polite his phone number and email address and not hard to find. Or if you can’t find them, I can post them here for everybody to Herbert concerns as for the lottery ticket well that’s what it is even at 100 to one. That’s pretty good odds though. I think everybody was shafted with the float because the shares have been watered down and that is a good enough reason for everyone to be pissed off. so yeah I get it. It is very hard to put money in a sinking ship and that’s what these guys did and now they’re going to float it and laugh all the way to the bank and let’s face it. They’re gonna do that at everyone in the shareholders expense. Because yes, like all of the other businesses and executives in the world they are a pack of selfish, greedy, self-serving lying cheats with silver tongue’s, and the only hope we have of any return is their own self interest. Now that they may lose 4 million and have their reputations not to mention the fallout of any illegal activity. Let’s all watch this space okay be pissed off but don’t take it out on each other please we’re all in this boat together and it’s all sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and we are all depending on a pack of morons to floated for their own purposes keeping in mind that they have already decided on thrown us all overboard Of course when I ring, I’m nice to them I will reserve my judgement until I get more information. There is no point in abusing them now if they won’t talk to me because I’m abusing them. If I really want to take action, I’m quite capable of taking legal action on multiple levels and really f*ing them up. which I may do as an act Of principle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.