UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

cross farm visit

1. 166 Posts.
    Good Morning All,

As some of you may have read in earlier posts from Loogs there was talk of another HC member visiting the Unilife facility in Pensylvania. I am happy to report that that person was me. I visited the facility on Tuesday of this week with Mrs Flyer in tow and we had a good three hours with many of the executive team. Alan and Ramin included.

Before I get in too deep with you I will tell you that I am a long term holder of this stock. While I am not the most technical of investors I was first turned onto UNS in 2008. I liked what I saw and put a good deal of my portfolio in the Unilife teams hands. I have recommended this stock to many of my friends and family and that is primarily why I went to the facility. To see it for myself! It was funded by me, organized by me and these observations are mine. So take them for what you will.

Further to that I was asked by Ramin to keep a few of the details of the visit to myself as they could provide information to competitors. I will respect his wishes.

Now I am on a bit of a timeline here so I will be as brief as I can for the moment. I am happy to answer questions but I am on holidays in Mexico so I will not be chained to the computer. It might take me a day or two to get back to you.

Firstly, the facility is very impressive. We were given a tour by Ramin which lasted close to and hour. I was not expecting Alan or Ramin to be there so it was a pleasant surprise to finally be able to sit down and talk about the company.

After the tour we were given lunch and met with a number of the executive team. As Loogs reported it is a very young team but I can tell you they are extremely committed to the company and it's performance for the shareholders.

After lunch Alan gave us a rundown on all the products. I was quite familiar with everything but I did get to see The newest addition to the Unilife family. It is an electric auto injector that had only been completed the day before. It is very impressive and I'm sure we will be seeing more of it.

We chatted with Alan for over an hour and he was very open and honest with us. I am now more confident than ever that we will see some positive results in the next 6-9 months. I don't believe September will yield anything in the way of announcements. Again, my sentiment, not a direct quote.

Sanofi is still very much on the table. As Loogs pointed out they are contractually bound to provide a supply agreement. I asked Alan how the relationship is and he assures me it is stronger than ever. As did Ramin.

As far as I can see everything that has been spoken about and forecast in the CC's is still on track. 2 possibly 3 Unifil supply deals in the next six months and the same for development deals for the pumps. With the pump development deals carrying cash advances.

The line was running 10 hours a day with plans to ramp up as required. A second line is still scheduled for the next 12 to 18 months and I think we will see that ordered either before Xmas or early in the new year.

Sorry guys I have to run but feel free to post some questions and I will get back to them as soon as I can. Please be patient as it might take a day or two.

All in all I am happy with the way things are progressing and I am looking forward to the day Unilife is a 3 billion dollar business.

Cheers

FF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.