ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Cross Linked Binder, page-141

1. 30,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    This I'm leaving because has been on repeat for years now from Bourbs. (He'll be back, don't worry.)

We do need an update AND the stock will rise on it's own merits.

I called the company yesterday and unexpectedly ended up having quite an interesting conversation with the CEO.

Oddly enough he was aware of who I was ....and he's only been with the company a few months.

I find this strange because he's responsible for day to day operations NOT what goes on in discussion forums.

And I'm far from a major shareholder.

Anyway...

I reiterated that the stock must rise on it's own merits. Naturally, he agreed.

He affirmed that I was indeed free to continue posting in HC.

Legally, he has to say that and we both knew it.

He agreed with me that the company shouldn't be that vulnerable that it cannot withstand one poster writing other than in a flattering way, in a chat room. (It's actually ridiculous).

He did however invite me to stop posting if I found it too stressful.

Which I cheerfully and immediately affirmed wasn't necessary!

I'm extremely resilient and the caper in here is nothing compared with what I've faced in my professional life. Nothing! So no.

I'm prepared to give the company a fair go, and always have been and I continue to have a core holding and I haven't shorted it, I've given fair analysis for newbies, too.

BUT people must stop the ridiculous obsession that only posting positively will be tolerated.

If at some point if here's an outbreak of decency and politeness I'd be only too happy.

People don't get that I'm being fair by refusing to ramp the stock.

I'm not holding the company to ransom, I'm an ethical person and there is no benefit to me personally, in being as honest as I'm being. But here's the thing: I don't post just for narrow self interest. P&D appals me. Shorting? Same.

The company has exercised some very poor choices in the past and it certainly does impact the current situation.

The first deal may well be suboptimal because of the situation we're in. I'm unimpressed at the wastage and the prolific spending and the instability and the very poor strategic focus in the past. POC doesn't fill me with hope on rivers of $ either, to me it's a diversion of valuable resources at a crucial time for the company.

But I'm relying on the technology pulling us through with batteries. I am uncertain if the CEO has enough experience with negotiating really big deals which is what this could be.... or we were always told we were going to get....remember POC1 and how they couldn't do without us?

Well I'm hoping that because finally, we're in the right sector ..maybe he can pull it off!

There is going to be more than one deal on batteries IMO and it's that which gives me hope.

All CEO's are confident, it's what they're paid to be. IMO.

But I agree he comes across as a nice guy, (I used to have that opinion of other Board members though....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $14.69K 692.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1113604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.