ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

DV only you could find some random stat on 97% patent failure...

1. 8,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1873
    DV only you could find some random stat on 97% patent failure and attempt to wordsmith an association to Anteo - that spells D.O.W.N.R.A.M.P. to me. The FACT that Anteo has put the majority of its patents into commercial agreements (Parked AnteoRelease project aside) actually says their DX/POC science is sound.

Yes DV you often remind folk that you are a Lawyer (unemployed mind). The thing is I have several of them degree thingys that I got along the way so I could ''practice'' - but they amount to nought the moment I moved on. The fact is Attitude, Behaviour & Actions are what truly counts not paper.

Yes Anteo rebooted pre & post DudaSource (NB on a side note, BioVendor's revenue is apparently just the sum of theirs & pre-M&A DiaSource. Showing DiaSource just gave them a larger presence without any gain). OK, just to remind you of those Executives you held up as the best Anteo had (and that were excised by shareholder action), well the prime one was not only onboard for both events but also the DX field Transaction Advisor for the M&A Broker - Ferghana (joining both teams in 2013). And YES Battery projects you hold up as the only saviour to commercial agreements (in ignorance to existing POC agreements) were shelved by the dynamic DudaSource (JH/AS
    JV) team. Good thing that team all went the way of the DiaSource M&A - West. No wait, that's right PI/NPLEX/Lumos POC agreement under JH's CEO direction went West too (thankfully since recovered under CP as CEO). No wait, JH NEVER dipped into his pocket (like you) to support Anteo Placements despite expecting other shareholders to, and despite being an the Ferghana DX M&A Transaction Advisor.

So now that we have established some FACTs on the background behind Anteo's Reboots & Placement dilemmas care of JHs M&A 'help' (Conflicted? Well I'd bet he got a Ferghana bonus on the back of both the in & out transactions). I know you claimed to be able to judge folk by what you see in Anteo Executive eyes - but its attitude, behaviors & actions what counts. Fundamentally, Anteo has rebooted and now settled under a new functional, stable, effective team yet you want to bring back some perversely contrived warped version of events. Why? Is it because you backed the wrong team (just like over at AHZ) and its become some face saving mission - that just ends up with you just keep digging yourself deeper & deeper in BS.

Polaris? WT? You clearly don't understand what their roll was.

Management Mania? Really DV! Management Conspiracies now Mad Management decisions!

Despite your demonic downramp deluge - NOBODY has joined your Don Quixotic charge of the Anteo ramparts with burning torches.

'intolerant mob.' Yes DV everyone else is wrong and you and only you are 'Right'. Well in your world maybe. (Worth a repeat - heck for ALL the BS you repetitively post I deserve a freepass)

NOBODY organised to have you Group/Mob IGNORED Your post Attitude, Behaviour, and Actions caused individuals (lots of them mind) to chose to IGNORE you/your posts.

NOBODY organised to have you ejected from the AGM. Your conspiracies, attitude, behaviour and actions saw to your in-attendance decision.

OK onto your yellow fever.
    AKA ''If ADO had a convincing story, the market would buy it.

Simple.
    It won't rise until we have convincing anns.''

Quinine helps, but not with BS. But here is the Plain FACT of the matter.

Given the 3X rise after the Placement with better than 1/3 of Rights turnover & circa 50% of oppies turnover above weight - its safe to say somebody bought the story - I think their name is spelt M.R..M.A.R.K.E.T. OH yes there were some Good turnover days following several Collaboration announcements.

Why oh why are you so hell bent on posting BS DV?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.